- Web writer, CBC, Vancouver, Deadline Nov. 29
- Investigative producers, Discourse Media, Nationwide/BC, Deadline Nov. 30
- Senior manager of external communications, YMCA of Greater Toronto, Toronto, Deadline Dec. 1
- Social media officer, University of Toronto, Toronto, Deadline Dec. 3
- Digital writer, MaRS Discovery District, Toronto, Deadline Dec. 4
- Multimedia journalist, Fort McMurray Today, Fort McMurray, Deadline Dec. 4
- Executive producer, CBC Windsor, Windsor, Deadline Dec. 9
- Video journalist, Aboriginal Peoples Television Network, Iqaluit, Deadline Dec. 16
- Media relations officer, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Dec. 3
Tag Archives: jobs
Here’s the RJAA’s roundup of jobs open for application in October:
- Business reporters / Postmedia / Due Oct. 6
- Web producers / Postmedia / Due Oct. 6
- Social media editor (sports) / Yahoo Canada / Due Oct. 4
- Journalist – Cree Language / CBC / Due Oct. 14
- Producer assigned to the Social Media team (English Services) / CBC /Due Oct. 9
- Web & Digital Media Officer Canadian Photography Institute (6 months term) / The National Gallery of Canada / No due date listed
- Web Content Writer (Part-Time) / Humber Colleg / Due Oct. 9
- Reporter/Editor (French Services) /CBC (Ottawa) / Due Oct. 7
- Reporter, sustainable development / Discourse Media / Due Oct. 6
- Digital Content Writer / Scotiabank / No due date listed
- Digital director / The Walrus / Due Oct. 6
- News Editor / Presenter – Weekends (English Services), CBC (Ottawa), Due Oct. 3
We took a bit of a late-summer pause last month, but we’re back — and we’ve brought you job postings from across the country. Some highlights from this month’s roundup: For business reporters, there’s an opening for a telecom reporter in Ottawa, and for general assignment reporters, we found openings in Toronto, Calgary and the Yukon.
For this month’s round-up, we found a whopping 21 job openings, including opportunities at the Aboriginal Peoples Television Network, the Globe and Mail and the CBC. Plus, ever wonder what it’d be like to work at a tech startup? Here’s your chance.
Full-time positions are open at the CBC, including a full-time parliamentary reporter role. Or for alumni looking to make a career hop, we’ve dug up a few permanent positions in public relations. The jobs aren’t all located in Toronto, either. If you’ve been following reports about Vancouver’s red-hot real estate market, the opening at BC Assessment might be of interest. The agency is in charge of developing and maintaining property assessments throughout British Columbia, in addition to providing property information to the public.
Reporter-producer/ MediaFace/ Toronto/ Jan. 20
Managing editor/ Benefits Canada/ Toronto/ Jan. 21
Web and social media coordinator/ Town of Richmond Hill/ Richmond Hill/ Jan. 26
Editor, part-time/ Marketwired/ Toronto/ No deadline given
Producer – content creator/ Shaw Media/ Toronto/ No deadline listed
Check in on Facebook, Twitter and our website, where you’ll find updates including job opportunities, articles of interest and original pieces written for Ryerson journalism grads. Check in on Facebook, Twitter and our website, where you’ll find updates including job opportunities, articles of interest and original pieces written for Ryerson journalism grads. Check in on Facebook, Twitter and our website, where you’ll find updates including job opportunities, articles of interest and original pieces written for Ryerson journalism grads.